My Favorite Subject

  My favorite subject is music. Music is a more enjoyable subject than any other subjects. What's your favorite subject? I think a subject you feel like are which you think it is very enjoyable.
  I have liked music since I was four years old. Because I started the piano lesson. I have liked music since I started play the piano. I quit the piano lesson when I was third grades of high school, but I play the piano every day. The time of playing the piano is my happy time. I can be relax during I am playing the piano.


  My favorite music genre is classical music, because piano song contains many classical music. I like Mozart and Chopin. Their songs are very attractive. I can be relax when I playing on the piano or listening to, so I often listen to these songs before I fall asleep.
  I play the piano with my younger sister. We do piano duet. We played ”Sabre Dance" and ”Orpheus in the Underworld" in the piano performance. Doing piano duet is hard to match. I feel it is easier to match the each other’s parts with my younger sister than other people who has piano duet with me ever.
  In the music class, I like playing the recorder. I really enjoyed playing the harmony with large numbers of classmates. Besides, to sing many various songs with classmates and to ensemble with classmates using various musical instruments were enjoyable things.
  I want to take a music class at the university like at the junior and high school.

  Thank you for reading!

コメント

  1. I have been playing trombone since I was in elementary school. I have also taken piano lessons, but I am not very good at it. I like music, too. Actually, I'm not very good at classical music because I think it's too difficult. If there is any classical music that beginners can enjoy, please tell me!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. ”Entertainer” is a recommended song for beginners. Please try it!

      削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Hiroshima

Oden

Podcast "What's Saijo Famous for?"