The Secret World of Arrietty

     One movie which I really liked was "The Secret World of Arrietty". It was made in 2010. Hayao Miyazaki directed it. This movie was one of the Ghibli movies. This movie won the Japan Academy Prize for Animation in 2011.
     The main character of this movie is a 14-year-old dwarf girl, Arrietty. She lived with her parents under the floor. They had a rule that they must not be seen by humans. But one day, Arrietty was seen by a boy. This boy's housekeeper tries to catch Arrietty, but he tries to hide and protect her. After that, he moved somewhere and got separated from Arrietty.
     The reasons why I liked it is that I found the relationship between Arrietty and the boy was very good. And I thought the kindness of the boy was wonderful.



     

コメント

  1. I like that movie too! I'm impressed by the kindness of the boy's heart.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Hiroshima

Oden

Podcast "What's Saijo Famous for?"