My pets

  Do you have any pets? Do you like the pets? I have a bird, parakeet. He is 8 years old. The average of life-span of parakeet is 5 to 8 years, so he lives a long life. He has yellow head and blue and green body. The types of parakeet as he looks like are called rainbow parakeet.

  I invited him when I was 11 years old. At that time, I wanted to have a parakeet, because my friends have cute parakeet. I asked my mother I want to have a cute parakeet every day, so my mother and my father gave me a very cute parakeet for one of my birthday presents. I was so excited!

  His name is pi-yon. He says his own name with a cute voice, so I am healed every day. I taught him songs. I like carp, a baseball team. So I sing and make him to listen a carp song " soreike carp". He remembers it and songs a little. These days I taught him Mickey Mouse March song, but he hasn't song it yet.

  He likes eating and playing on a swing and bathing. His favorite foods are green leaf and apples, oranges, pears. As soon as I approach to give him these foods, he flies and comes to me. He often play on a swing and sleep on a swing. I think he has very good balances because he sleep on a swing over night. In summer, it is very hot every day, so he willing to bath in the water. It seems very comfortable.

  Before I have pi-yon, I had two hamsters. They was very small and cute. I liked their figures of eating foods and filling up their cheeks with foods. Animals I want to have as pets now are dogs. The kind of dog I especially want is papillon dog. I like their cute triangle shapes ears. I want to spend time with papillon dog and pi-yon someday and make a pi-yon's cute friend for him.

  Thank you for reading!



コメント

  1. When I was little, I had canaries! They sing well.

    返信削除
  2. After reading your blog, I want to have a cute pet like your parakeet!

    返信削除
  3. Bird?? That's nice!! They must be cute. I have a dog. He is also cute!
    Unbelievable!! Your bird can speak! I want to meet him. Hamsters are cute too.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Hiroshima

Oden

Podcast "What's Saijo Famous for?"