"YUZU"

   I like eating fruits, so I like fall season when we can eat many various of fruits. What's your favorite fruits in fall? I like apples and figs etc. I like especially "yuzu". The consumption of yuzu in Japan is the highest in Japan, so I think there are many people who like yuzu.

   Last week, I went to my grandparents' house. There is a tree of "yuzu" in the garden at here. Yuzu to bear fruits, so I and my grandmother harvested these. We harvested a lot of yuzu. My grandmother gave me many yuzu which we harvested together.

   I like "yuzu" food. For example, yuzu hot tea and yuzu jam, yuzu nabe, yuzu udon, yuzu sweet cake, yuzu ice cream etc. I used "yuzu" for some of ingredients of cooking. But a lot of yuzu which I got from my grandmother remained. 

   So I took a yuzu bath last night. I enjoyed the smell of "yuzu" while I was taking a yuzu bath. I was relaxed smelling yuzu. This is very good style of taking a bath, so I recommend you. 

   When I washed my pencase, I gave yuzu to him!




   Thank you for reading.

  

コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Hiroshima

Oden

Podcast "What's Saijo Famous for?"